Karakal Game Lodge
- 082 259 0843
Karakal Game Lodge offers self-catering accommodation and is suitable for hunters, families, conferences, functions, team building and weekend getaways.
Map : Africa, South Africa, Limpopo, Groblersdal
Karakal Game Lodge:
The lodge is within a self-contained fenced area, situated within the game reserve, offering you the ultimate safe, private retreat next to water hole for game watching.
Karakal Game Lodge is suitable for:
- Team Building
- Team Training
- Family Gatherings
- Bucks or Hens weekends
- Weekend Getaways
Karakal Game Lodge has the following facilities:
- Swimming pool
- A characterful lodge with a dining area, kitchen,bar and numerous fire places in a tranquil bush setting
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully equipped bar (all sorts of glasses, double door fridge and bar stools - bar man and alcohol not included).
- Satellite TV
- Undercover built-in-braai and raised braai (barbeque)
- Bonfire site - safe raised location
- Undercover outdoor seating area overlooking the swimming pool and water hole with wood patio furniture
- 4 toilets, 4 basins and two showers, all separate and with hot water
- Four individually named thatched chalets (sleeps total 13 people)
A camping site for tents is also available within the fenced area under beautiful bushveld trees on the green lawn.
2 x Wheelbarrows of wood will be provided and additional wheelbarrow loads can be purchased at R40 each.
Ice can be purchased from the Lodge Manager at R15 per 3kg bag.
The Lodge Manager also has stock of some basic foods and drinks, which can also be purchased.
Please bring your own towels.
Hunting Operator.com is not liable for price changes and you are to contact the hunting operator for latest rates on the contact form below.
- Buffalo, Blesbok - Common, Blue Wildebeest, Caracal (With dogs), Eland (Cape), Gemsbok, Giraffe, Impala, Kudu, Nyala, Red Hartebeest, Warthog, Waterbuck, Zebra
Karakal Game Lodge Activities
At Karakal Game Lodge you can experience a peaceful retreat in a unique down-to-earth bush environment where you can feel close to nature. The indigenous bushveld, coupled with beautiful sunsets, plentiful game and birdlife, provide tranquillity as only nature can offer.
- Game Watching
- Safe short walks in the bushveld
- Mountain Bike Riding
- Bird Watching
- Star Watching
Tel:082 259 0843 (Jaco Ferreira)