Kalahari Rest is situated near the town of Kang on the Trans Kalahari Highway through Botswana and an ideal halfway stopover for your Namibian or Botswana safari. At Kalahari Rest your halfway stopover becomes an enjoyable part of your holiday and it might even become the highlight!
Map : Africa, Botswana
- The lodge has a restaurant, bar and swimming pool.
- The chalets are luxury en-suite units with airconditioning and very stylish decor.
- After a tiresome journey the very comfortable beds will ensure that you get a good nights rest.
- There is 220V electricity and all chalets are equipped with a mini fridge and a small kitchenette.
Hunting Operator.com is not liable for price changes and you are to contact the hunting operator for latest rates on the contact form below.
- Blue Wildebeest, Duiker (Common, Grey), Eland (Cape), Gemsbok, Impala, Kudu, Red Hartebeest, Springbok - Common, Steenbok, Warthog, Waterbuck, Zebra
We offer early morning and late afternoon game drives. Kalahari Rest is home to a variety of game species including giraffe, waterbuck, zebra, eland, hartebeest, wildebeest, kudu, impala, etc. You might also be fortunate enough to spot a cheetah, leopard or brown hyena