- +2714 592 6866
- 083 459 3078
Marico Safaris is not only the home of the Bushveld Nyala but a choice destination for the discerning bow, or rifle hunter.
Our corner of the African continent is situated in the Limpopo valley, of the Limpopo province in South Africa. Our property shares a Northern border with Botswana on the Marico River and we enjoy a moderate climate year round. The tranquility of our locale fully represent unspoilt African bush at it best.
Your host Johan Gerber is dedicated to the principles of wise use of renewable resources as is witnessed by his breeding, capture and relocation of African wildlife.
From the famous “Grey Ghost” (kudu) to the timid common reedbuck; or even the Nyala or Roan or Sable antelope; the quality and variety of some twenty species on offer will satisfy any selective trophy hunter.
A veritable oasis – blending successfully with the African bush, Marico Lodge can accommodate up to twelve guests in five rooms, offering generous comfort, cuisine and hospitality.
The fully serviced amenities compliment our tailor made safaris.
We are 1½ hour from Sun City the most beautiful place in Africa.
Every safari is co-ordinated with care to suit each individual client’s needs.
We invite you to experience this special place – MARICO SAFARIS is not only home to the Bushveld Nyala – while here with us – it will be your home too.
Map : Africa, South Africa, Limpopo, Polokwane
- Daily Laundry Services
- All meals
- Soft drinks during the day (including wine and beer)
- Government license fees for animals
- Trophy fees are vat exempt.
- Field preparation of trophies
(Salting & Drying)
- Services of a licensed Professional Hunter
- Trained skinner and tracker, 4X4 Hunting vehicle
- Client transportation from the airport to the hunting area is charged at $70.00 per person
- Any client wishing to fly between areas is responsible for his own, pro hunter and one skinners airfare
- Value added TAX (Vat) of 14% at present, is payable on all daily rates and transportation only. Vat can not be claimed back on the daily rates as it is for a service provided
- No responsibility will be accepted for any illness, accident or loss of whatsoever nature, arising during and after the safari
TERMS OF BUSINESS
- To confirm a booking, 50% of the total daily rate is required, the balance is payable on the commencement of the safari.
- All rates are quoted in US Dollars and Euro.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Only travelers cheques or cash will be accepted as payment. No personal cheques.
- There will be no refunds on cancellations. Dates booked as per contract will be paid in full.
- Before commencement of the safari, clients are required to complete and sign a safari contract and a general sheet information sheet.
- Clients arrival day will be considered a non hunting day at $200 per client, observers at $100 each.
Hunting Operator.com is not liable for price changes and you are to contact the hunting operator for latest rates on the contact form below.
- Buffalo, Blesbok - Common, Blesbok - White, Blue Wildebeest, Bushbuck, Common Reedbuck, Duiker (Common, Grey), Eland (Cape), Gemsbok, Impala, Kudu, Nyala, Red Hartebeest, Sable Antelope, Springbok - Common, Steenbok, Warthog, Waterbuck, Zebra