The Baobab Game Ranch
- + 2782 215 7597
- +2782 464 3590
Baobab was acquired in mid 2007 by a family that enjoys the outdoors and especially nature. We are ardent hunters and conservationists that wish to create a space for families to visit and relax, wives and mothers included! The current industry is focussed on attracting the international client thus eradicating the opportunities for the locals.
At Baobab we want the local biltong hunters that wish to provide their kids an experience of hunting an antelope for the first time the opportunity to do so on a farm that has full hunting exemption. We have decided on providing the South African market the ability to enjoy our own country.
Our tranquil setting ensures all enjoy the break! We try to provide the ideal setting where families and friends can breakaway from the concrete jungle and relax in a picturesque environment that provides something new everyday. Sitting around the boma fire at night listening to the night owls and the jackals is special, not to mention the fish-eagle cry from the river that dissects the property. The fauna and flora attracted us to Baobab and will surely rub-off on you! The owners have now also established an indigenous nursery on the property.
Map : Africa, South Africa, Limpopo, Giyani
- Fully game fenced
- Camp Site
- Secure camp area (electric fence)
- Coldroom and butchery
- Three chalets
- Dining lapa
- Comfortable bar area
- Entertainment room (Television; DSTV; DVD Player; Pool table; Dartboard)
- Boma and braai area
- Complete farm kitchen (including all cutlery, pots, appliances, etc.)
- Swimming pool
- Quads and bikes (own quads welcome - rules apply)
- Two housekeepers (tipping them is optional but always appreciated)
- Two chalets that accommodate 4 people per chalet and one chalet that sleeps 2 people.
- Each 4-sleeper chalet has 2 bedrooms - one with a queen bed and other with 2 three-quarter beds.
- Main bedroom has full en-suite bathroom.
- Secondary room has bathroom with shower.
- Two-sleeper chalet has a queen size bed with ensuite bathroom (shower only).
- Air conditioners in all bedrooms.
- Towels and bedding provided.
- Amenities provided: Conditioning shampoo, soap, shower gel, shower cap and body lotion.
Hunting Operator.com is not liable for price changes and you are to contact the hunting operator for latest rates on the contact form below.
- Blesbok - Common, Blue Wildebeest, Bush Pig, Bushbuck, Duiker (Common, Grey), Eland (Cape), Gemsbok, Impala, Kudu, Red Hartebeest, Steenbok, Warthog, Zebra
- Bird watching
- Trail walking
- Game drives
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Quad biking
Deep sea game fishing and scuba diving opportunity
For our international visitors, we offer tailor-made experiences to make your vist to South Africa more memorable. The services offered include:
Scuba diving certification that will include several dives on the beautiful reefs on the East Coast of SA (Sodwana Bay). Certified instructors will ensure that your underwater experience meets international standards. The sights to be viewed in this specific area are unmatched in other parts of the world.
Our deep sea game fishing offering takes the activity of fishing to new heights. Couta, tuna, dorado and the odd marlin will surely get your adrenaline pumping. Our skipper, who is a legend in these waters, will ensure an unforgettable trip.
Please ensure that you allow enough days to incorporate these additional activities during your holiday. If you are interested in either or both of these options, please notify us soonest to ensure we assist you with effective planning to make your visit to South Africa a memorable one.
- Theunis Visser
- Mobile: +2782 464 3590
- Mar-nelle Visser
- Mobile: + 2782 215 7597
- Email: email@example.com