- +27 (0)53 833 7113
- +27 (0)83 251 6122
Our hunting farm, in the area of Kimberley, South Africa was established in 1963. Our farm has 7000 hectares available to hunt on and additional hunting concessions in the surrounding area. It is unique in that it not only does it offer the hunter a thrilling hunting experience, it has the tranquil surrounding of bushveld and is also steeped in history with no less than three memorials and a museum, all dedicated to the epic Battle of Magersfontein.
Map : Africa, South Africa, Northern Cape, Kimberley
Cuisine and Catering:
The cuisine has a traditional South African flair and is served in a spacious dining area or under an African starlit sky. Personal requests and intimate private functions can be catered for.
Small conference facilities are also available.
Accommodation Northern Cape
Tucked away in the heart of the hills of the historic Anglo-Boer War battlefield, on a private family game farm, lies the Magersfontein Lodge. While on your South African Hunting Safari you will enjoy our breathtaking accommodations surrounded by over 20 species of wild game, including Buffalo, Giraffe, Wildebeest and Roan antelope.
The lodge is reminiscent of the original architecture of the region during the early 1900s. It caters for those who wish to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday city life.
Harmonious accommodation provides a secure and tranquil atmosphere. The views over the veld are breathtaking, with the occasional Kudu, Wildebeest or Giraffe strolling past your window.
• Rooms are serviced daily
• Laundry facilities are available
(included in the daily hunting rate)
• Catered for or self-catering
(Catering included in the daily hunting rate)
• Full kitchen appliances make self-catered getaways a pleasure
Hunting Operator.com is not liable for price changes and you are to contact the hunting operator for latest rates on the contact form below.
- Buffalo, Black Wildebeest , Blesbok - Common, Blesbok - White, Blue Wildebeest, Duiker (Common, Grey), Eland (Cape), Gemsbok, Giraffe, Impala, Kudu, Mountain Reedbuck , Nyala, Ostrich, Red Hartebeest, Sable Antelope, Springbok - Black, Springbok - Common, Springbok - White, Steenbok, Warthog, Waterbuck, Zebra
• Game viewing
• Night drive safaris
• Horse riding
• Game Hunting - click here for more
• Northern Cape Tours to places of interest -
• Golf - The Magersfontein Memorial Golf Course is a beautiful new 9 hole (soon to be expanded to 18 hole) that is only 10kms away. It is the first golfing estate in the interior of South Africa and it forms part of the battlefield area. Part of the Edwards family.
+27 (0)53 833 7113
mobile +27 (0)83 251 6122
mobile +27 (0)82 930 1480